Accommodation for the cookery lessons will be at the 3-star Belle Helene Hotel, Aghios Georgios in north west Corfu. The Belle Helene is a lovely family-run hotel right on the beach of Ag. Georgios Bay.
The lessons will be held in a house in the traditional village of Prinilas just a few minutes from the hotel. You will, of course be driven by car to and from the lessons.
You can see the location of both the hotel and the village in the map below. The first photo below shows the house where the lessons will be held and the second photo - produced by Photosynth - shows the view from the house where you will sit down to enjoy the meal afterwards!
View Corfu Cookery Lessons in a larger map
Prices are per person sharing a double room. For bookings made up to 31 December 2009, 100 Euros will be deducted from the price.
3 May - 9 May 900 Euros
10 May - 16 May 900 Euros
17 May - 23 May 900 Euros
24 May - 30 May 950 Euros
31 May - 6 June 965 Euros
7 June - 13 June 965 Euros
14 June - 20 June 965 Euros
21 June - 27 June 965 Euros
28 June - 4 July 985 Euros
2 August - 8 August 1050 Euros
9 August - 15 August 1050 Euros
16 August - 22 August 1050 Euros
23 August - 29 August 1050 Euros
30 August - 5 September 1000 Euros
6 September - 12 September 965 Euros
13 September - 19 September 965 Euros
20 September - 26 September 965 Euros
27 September - 3 October 950 Euros
Included in Price
- 7 nights bed & breakfast at Belle Helene Hotel, Aghios Georgios, Corfu (Sun. night - Sat night)
- 5 cookery lessons
- 4 lunches
- 3 dinners
- Dinner at Greek taverna with traditional Greek Night with dances
- Saturday night barbecue in the village
- Visits to open-air fruit & veg market and local producers
- Visit to Corfu Town - UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site - for sightseeing and shopping
- Short outing for coffee/drinks with beautiful view
- Transportation between hotel and cookery lessons
- Transportation from and to the airport
To book your place(s) complete the online form. A deposit of 250 Euros per person is required to confirm the booking. If you book a place without the deposit, then it will be held provisionally for 2 weeks, after which a deposit is required otherwise it will be released.
Balance of payment is due on arrival.
For cancellations up to 1 month before the start date, there will be a full refund of the deposit. For cancellations less than 1 month before start date, the deposit is non-refundable.